If you think improvisation is just for the comedians on “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” then you have no idea what you have been missing..
Finally! An Improv Comedy Expert Reveals How You (Yes You!) Can Respond to Anything Life Throws at You
In Under 7 Seconds -
& Have Fun Doing It!
Read this book and discover the 16 simple but powerful principles that you can apply immediately to your own life – and be ready for anything that happens.
Have you downloaded the FREE one hour audio, "Think Quick Now!"? If not just enter your name and primary email address below and you'll have immediate access to it.
Did you know that there is very little difference between you and people who “think fast on their feet”? The only thing that separates the people who seem to be able to flow with anything, from business giants to the geniuses you see perform on TV shows like, “Whose Line Is Its Anyway?” is this: they have learned and mastered a few simple but powerful principles that you may not even be aware of!
Why Should I Care About Improvisation?”
Face it: the world is amazingly unpredictable. No matter how prepared you are, or how well you plan, things will go wrong, surprises will happen, and people will do things you are not expecting them to do. The key to achieving success while maintaining your sanity is to learn how to improvise and flow with whatever life sends your way!
Whether you are an improv performer, a fan of improv comedian, or have never even seen improv before, you will immensely benefit from learning how to “flow in the moment” with anything that happens to you.
Beyond that, you must realize that everyone, including you, is improvising every second of every day. Life is not scripted. No matter how much you want things to turn out exactly as planned, life usually has other plans. Life, after all, is the ultimate improvisation.
People who master the ability to improvise are able to:
- Direct their activities so they are always moving forward towards what they want (no matter what happens)
- Stay calm and relaxed no matter how intense things get
- Make the most of any situation
- Flow with what happens - to discover and take advantage of new opportunities
- Be more productive & get more done in less time
Why 7 seconds?
Anyone can come up with great ideas and handle things beautifully if they have days, hours, or even minutes to think things over. But how well can you respond immediately, as soon as something happens?
Did you know scientists have determined that you have only 7 seconds to make a first impression? Many times you have even less time to make an impression, respond to a problem, or make a decision. How confident are you that you can quickly take action right now…?
Improvisation is about responding right now, in the moment. This book will show you how.
Ok, but I do I really need to learn how to improvise?
Well, that depends:
- Do things always go 100% exactly planned for you?
- Are you always able to flow and react to everything exactly in the way that you want?
- Do you never come out of a situation just wishing you had handled it differently in the moment?
- Are you moving your life forward and successfully navigating the curveballs life is throwing at you?
- Do you have great relationships that are supportive and positive?
If you answered “yes” to all the questions above, then don't worry, you don't need this book. However, if you answered “no” to even one question (and especially if you answered “no” to some or all of them!) then you owe it to yourself and everyone around you to buy and read Improvise to Success!
Who is Avish Parashar and what does he know about improvisation?
Avish Parashar has been teaching, performing, and directing improv comedy for over 15 years. He founded and served as both business manager and artistic director of Polywumpus Improv Comedy in Philadelphia for its entire seven year run. Avish has performed improv comedy on national TV, including on FOX's “NFL Under the Helmet,” and TLC's “A Dating Story”
For the last five years, Avish has turned his attention to using improv comedy to help individuals and organizations use the ideas from improvisational comedy to be more productive and effective in everything that they do. Though it sounds amazing, the same techniques that lead to success on an improv comedy stage can lead to success in other areas of life as well!
Learn the fundamental but often overlooked keys to looking at things in a way that allows you to improvise
The greatest improvisers train their minds to respond to the world in a fast and powerful way. Once you train your mind to do the same, improvising and responding quickly will come easily to you.
In this book, you will learn:
- Why having fun in everything you do is so important
- Why enthusiasm and passion are vital – and how you can achieve it
- The myth of “being serious”
- Why failure, embarrassment, rejection, and being wrong are good things
- How to commit and persist no matter what happens
- The real key to satisfaction and fulfillment – in your work AND your real life
- Techniques to find out who you really are
- 4 techniques to overcome fear and take action anyway
How to Work With Failure instead of being stopped by it.
Most people consider failures and setbacks tragedies. Once you learn how to improvise however, you will see failures as not only inevitable, but desirable. Setbacks give you feedback on how to proceed (and how not to). The most successful people in life are not the ones who never fail, but the ones who can deal with failure quickly and powerfully.
You will learn:
- Why failure is the fast path to success
- How to decide whether to push through failure or quit
- Why the more you want something the less likely you are to get it (and what to do about it)
- How to reduce failure by simple chaning how you look at it
- What you can learn about failure and success from a 16th Century Samurai
- How you can train yourself to “stay in the moment” no matter what is happening around you
- How “the improv mindset” can open you up to a world of new opportunities
Learn how to use the skills of improvisation to be masterfully creative and productive
How you respond in this moment, right now, is determining how successful you will be in the future tomorrow, next week, or next year. By learning how to tap the creative power that all people have, you will make yourself more resourceful and more productive.
Once you are able to tap your creative power, you will be right on the path of moving your life forward to new levels of success.
You will learn:
- Why everyone is creative, even you!
- How to improve your self-confidence
- Techniques to tap into and develop your creative power, everyday
- Learn to trust yourself and others
- How to use ideas from improv to “bubble over” with confidence
- Why you must embrace uncertainty – even though most people fear it
- How to use these skills to increase your productivity
- How to control what you focus on to keep yourself moving forward no mater what happens
- Techniques to increase your energy to increase your productivity and creativity
- Ways to get you out of your comfort zone and onto new levels of success
- How to break out of your own “mental prison”
- How to say “yes,” even when you want to say no.
Learn simple but powerful ways to connect and communicate with other people.
No matter how well you plan, you can always count on other people to do something to throw you off! If you can not improvise and flow, you will get into arguments, have trouble connecting, and hurt the relationships you care so much about. Too often people “snap” in the moment and apologize later on. After you develop great improvisation skills, you will be able to avoid the snapping altogether and work with the people in your life in a collaborative and powerful way.
You will learn:
- How to really listen and connect with other people (without worrying about “active listening”)
- How to quickly get rapport with people
- How to diffuse tough situations simply, without arguing
- The key to lowering your stress level and making progress in any situation
- How to work with others in any situation
- Why it is much more important to get a result than it is to be right
- How to get your message across so people “get it”
- Why the most powerful thing you can do is to pay attention
The principles and actions outlined in the book are the exact same ones I have used for many, many years to teach performers how to improvise on stage and to teach ordinary everyday people how to reduce stress, be creative, work well with others, and flow with any surprises or challenges life may throw at them.
With this book, you van learn the same principles and reap the same benefits.
I believe the world would be a better place if everyone would just learn to be more powerful in the moment and respond to things in a way that was supportive, respectful, and positive. I'm including some outstanding free bonuses (worth hundreds of dollars) that will make it even easier for you to master the skills of improvisation:
When you order your copy of Improvise to Success, I've decided to add three special bonuses along with your copy of this information-packed book. These bonuses are absolutely free and are by themselves worth several hundred dollars.
Free Bonus #1 – Improv Comedy Game Guide - A 50 page PDF document listing 20 improv comedy exercises complete with instructions, tips on how to play them, and clear instruction on what you are learning from them. Not only are these games phenomenal ways of learning all of the principles in the book, but they are also a huge amount of fun to play!
Free Bonus #2 – Supercharge Your Creativity – A 133 page PDF e-book focused on showing you how to tap into and develop your creative power. Creativity is a huge part of improvisation, and this book will give you all the instruction you need to be immensely powerful!
Free Bonus #3 – Free Half Hour Consult – “Improvise to Success!” is a clear guide on how to learn the principles of improvisation and apply them to your life. However, everyone can use a little assistance now and then. When you buy “Improvise to Success!” today, you will also get a half-hour consult with Avish. You can can use this time to talk about any areas you would like more info on, or just to get his improv advice.
Order now – and get an amazing price!
At this point, you're probably wondering how much it costs to buy my book, that gives you detailed instructions on learning and practicing the principles of great improvisation. I've packaged it together with the 3 bonuses above to give you both the information and tools you need to get the right start.
Improvise to Success + the 3 bonuses are yours for the low price of only $27+ S&H when you order today.
Or, save $10 and pay NO S&H and order the e-book for only $17. Order now and you will be reading this book in less than 5 minutes!
Click here to order the instantly downloadable PDF book for only $17!
(No S&H and you will be reading it 5 minutes from now!)
They will only be available at this price for a limited time, since my book and bonuses are available on a “first come, first served” basis.
Why put off reading advice that could immediately improve your life? The sooner you act, the sooner you can see results. Imagine what you could do if you could walk through life knowing, with 100% confidence, that you could handle anything that happened.
Here's to your improvising success!
P.S. I believe in this book and the content in it I guarantee that you'll be delighted with the advice, information and practical tips that you'll learn in “Improvise to Success!”, or you'll receive your money back. It's completely risk-free to order with my 100% money-back lifetime guarantee: if you aren't satisfied with the information that you'll learn, I'll completely refund the purchase price. I can't put it more strongly than this, or say any more strongly how sure I am that this is, quite frankly, the best practical guide to learning and applying the principles of improvisation to your life.
P.P.S. Remember, the free bonuses are time-limited, so you'll want to order today to receive them. I know that it's easy to wait, but each day that you do is one day further from mastering this valuable information. Once you order, you'll have in your hands an amazing guide that you can follow to becoming an amazing improviser, and will have access to the methods and techniques that I've personally used to teach hundreds of people to improve their improvisational ability.